For the evaluation you will reflect upon the creative process and your experience of it. Your evaluation must be done electronically and may be done individually or collectively. Possibly formats are:
• A podcast
• DVD extras
• A blog
• A PowerPoint
• Scribd (www.scribd.com)
You should not simply produce a written essay and the potential of the format chosen should be exploited through images, audio, videos and links to other websites and online resources.
In your evaluation the following questions must be answered:
• In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
• How does your media product present particular social groups?
• What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
• Who would be the audience for your product?
• How did you attract/address your audience?
• What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
• Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?